I have a B.S. in Computer Science from Utah State University (USU). My favorite class I had at University was probably Discrete Mathematics which includes some of each of the following: set theory, logic, graph theory, combinatorics, and number theory. I also enjoyed USU's Computational Geometry and Advanced Algorithms course.
Top network posts
- 36 Accessing localStorage from a webWorker
- 34 how to pass large data to web workers
- 24 push multiple elements to array
- 17 How to target bootstrap carousel's active slide?
- 16 Opening Microsoft Visual Studio Code from command prompt Windows
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.