"If I knew how I knew everything I knew, then I'd only be able to know half as much, because it'd all be clogged up with where I know it from. So I cannot always cite my sources." - David Mitchell
Member for 4 years, 4 months
16 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '20 at 2:36
- TeX - LaTeX 12.6k 12.6k 1010 gold badges3333 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Mathematics 533 533 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 437 437 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 183 183 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Physics 161 161 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Is there a cheat sheet for TeXstudio keyboard shortcuts?
- 25 How to set up thesaurus in TexStudio?
- 16 Universal Parentheses
- 16 How to draw a half and half colored circle?
- 15 Type powers of ten using a custom command
- 15 TeXstudio chemfig commands marked as unrecognized
- 14 bibliography rendering "Pp." instead of "pp." for page numbers
- View more network posts →