"If I knew how I knew everything I knew, then I'd only be able to know half as much, because it'd all be clogged up with where I know it from. So I cannot always cite my sources." - David Mitchell
Member for 3 years, 11 months
16 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 at 2:36
- TeX - LaTeX 12.4k 12.4k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Mathematics 543 543 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 428 428 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 183 183 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Physics 161 161 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Is there a cheat sheet for TeXstudio keyboard shortcuts?
- 24 How to set up thesaurus in TexStudio?
- 16 How to draw a half and half colored circle?
- 15 Type powers of ten using a custom command
- 15 Universal Parentheses
- 14 TeXstudio chemfig commands marked as unrecognized
- 14 bibliography rendering "Pp." instead of "pp." for page numbers
- View more network posts →