Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 6.2k 6.2k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 758 758 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 367 367 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Each mathematician has only a few tricks
- 42 Proof assistants for mathematics
- 30 (Fictive) story of a time where people reasoned only up to isomorphism
- 18 Why is the MacTeX distribution so large? Is there anything smaller for OS X?
- 16 Does the linear automorphism group determine the vector space?
- 16 Witt-vector vectors
- 13 Why are coroots needed for the classification of reductive groups?
- View more network posts →