- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 302 302 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 165 165 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Ask Different 151 151 33 bronze badges
- Mathematics 148 148 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 Semicolons superfluous at the end of a line in shell scripts?
- 54 How to read a .man file not on manpath?
- 17 Is it possible to use NOT in a regular expression in TextMate?
- 15 Examples of processes that are not Poisson?
- 13 Python equivalent to perl -pe?
- 9 Notation: What is the scope of a sum?
- 8 Do I need to generate a second file to sort a file?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.