- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 487 487 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 225 225 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 203 203 55 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 181 181 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Semicolons superfluous at the end of a line in shell scripts?
- 55 How to read a .man file not on manpath?
- 22 Is it possible to use NOT in a regular expression in TextMate?
- 15 Examples of processes that are not Poisson?
- 13 Python equivalent to perl -pe?
- 10 Notation: What is the scope of a sum?
- 8 Do I need to generate a second file to sort a file?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.