I do things with lambda calculus. Mainly on natural language.
- TeX - LaTeX 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Emacs 971 971 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 567 567 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 479 479 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 441 441 33 gold badges55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 183 How to compare the differences between two PDF files on Windows?
- 46 Good methods for setting up alarms (audio + visual) triggered by org-mode events?
- 26 Any way of converting ppt or odf to beamer or org?
- 20 State of Unicode math typesetting fonts?
- 17 LaTeX font for 18th century English
- 16 Redefining "sentence" in Emacs? (single space between sentences, but ignoring abbreviations)
- 16 Useful shortcuts or key bindings or predefined commands for emacs+AUCTeX
- View more network posts →