Likes to orbit the Sun, but doesn't want to be as cozy with Sun as Earth, and will never snuggle up like Venus or Mercury. I like my buddies Phobos and Deimos. But Jupiter! Geez. Don't get me started. Big lug. No wonder the asteroids broke up. And Saturn thinks it's so cool because it has rings. What-ever.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
14 profile views
Last seen May 23 '18 at 20:29
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 793 793 22 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 How to list the functions of a namespace?
- 34 Our instructor threw together freely available YouTube videos and Wikipedia articles instead of lectures. What should I do?
- 32 Is there a difference between "forthcoming" and "in press"?
- 31 Interleave lists in R
- 28 How to get absolute coordinates of object inside a <g> group?
- 26 Kolmogorov-Smirnov with discrete data: What is proper use of dgof::ks.test in R?
- 22 Why can't tail calls be optimized in JVM-based Lisps?
- View more network posts →