Likes to orbit the Sun, but doesn't want to be as cozy with Sun as Earth, and will never snuggle up like Venus or Mercury. I like my buddies Phobos and Deimos. But Jupiter! Geez. Don't get me started. Big lug. No wonder the asteroids broke up. And Saturn thinks it's so cool because it has rings. What-ever.
- Stack Overflow 8.1k 8.1k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 878 878 22 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 How to list the functions of a namespace?
- 34 Our instructor threw together freely available YouTube videos and Wikipedia articles instead of lectures. What should I do?
- 32 Is there a difference between "forthcoming" and "in press"?
- 31 Interleave lists in R
- 29 How to get absolute coordinates of object inside a <g> group?
- 28 Kolmogorov-Smirnov with discrete data: What is proper use of dgof::ks.test in R?
- 22 Why can't tail calls be optimized in JVM-based Lisps?
- View more network posts →