Likes to orbit the Sun, but doesn't want to be as cozy with Sun as Earth, and will never snuggle up like Venus or Mercury. I like my buddies Phobos and Deimos. But Jupiter! Geez. Don't get me started. Big lug. No wonder the asteroids broke up. And Saturn thinks it's so cool because it has rings. What-ever.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
12 profile views
Last seen May 23 '18 at 20:29
- Stack Overflow 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Academia 813 813 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 696 696 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Area 51 351 351 99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 336 336 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 How to list the functions of a namespace?
- 34 Our instructor threw together freely available YouTube videos and Wikipedia articles instead of lectures. What should I do?
- 29 Is there a difference between "forthcoming" and "in press"?
- 26 Interleave lists in R
- 22 Kolmogorov-Smirnov with discrete data: What is proper use of dgof::ks.test in R?
- 21 Why can't tail calls be optimized in JVM-based Lisps?
- 20 Clojure rounding to decimal places
- View more network posts →