I'm a yeti living in a cave in the Alps. I was left behind at the end of the last ice age when my clan retreated to the Himalaya: I was busy cutting TeX code into the last remaining ice (we didn't have computers back then) and didn't hear them leave. Now I'm watching out for them in TeX forums, at TeX conferences, etc and hope that one day we will re-unite. This is actually also the reason why I try to gain visibility on TeX.SE.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
24 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 '18 at 13:36
Top network posts
- 60 How to remove conference information from the ACM 2017 SIGCONF template?
- 58 Drawing tree-like symbols
- 41 How to add arrow in equations and matrix?
- 35 MWE: Why are example-image-a.png and example-image-a.jpg of different size?
- 31 Drawing the Trace Determinant Diagram on LaTeX
- 22 What is the best way to plot coordinates in Latex?
- 18 What is the best way to save values (like strings) for later use?
- View more network posts →