- Academia 1.8k 1.8k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 571 571 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 437 437 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 283 283 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 200 200 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 "Upgrading" PhD
- 14 Do WiFi and IEEE 802.11 mean the same thing?
- 14 How far should you go in compromising your work to get it published?
- 10 They shared the code, but then, I found key errors in their work. How do I criticize this in my research paper?
- 10 Making your code publicly available: Does it have to undergo review?
- 10 Is obtaining a PhD from an Asian country really a career suicide?
- 8 How are these kinds of published errors managed?
- View more network posts →