All code posted by me on this site is released into the public domain unless otherwise stated.
If you like my answer and it was helpful, please consider [upvoting](//tex.stackexchange.com/privileges/vote-up) (by clicking on the arrows next to the score) and marking it as [accepted answer](//tex.meta.stackexchange.com/q/1852) (by clicking on the checkmark ✓).
Questions seeking debugging help (“**why isn't this code working?**”) must include the desired behavior, a *specific problem or error* and *the shortest code necessary* to reproduce it **in the question itself**. Questions without **a clear problem statement** are not useful to other readers. See [minimal working example (MWE)](//tex.meta.stackexchange.com/q/228).
Questions asking us to **recommend or find a package, font, tool, book or other off-site resource** are off-topic as they usually do not revolve around an abstract issue. Instead, [describe the problem](//tex.meta.stackexchange.com/q/228) and what has been done so far to solve it or, if applicable, ask on [Software Recommendations SX](https://softwarerecs.stackexchange.com/).
This is a questions and answers site, not a place to dump your work. You can take a look at [TeX Consulting and Production Services](https://www.tug.org/consultants.html) to find people who will do such things for you (for money of course).
You have been taken in by a common misconception. What is referred to on the internet as “LaTeX templates” are in reality **other people's documents** which are tailored to their *specific* needs. Therefore it is close to **impossible to perform any modifications** on these without breaking the entire thing. They are really only meant to exchange their content with yours. Any other adjustment is simply out of scope.
- TeX - LaTeX 98.2k 98.2k 1313 gold badges208208 silver badges347347 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.8k 9.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Computational Science 445 445 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 211 211 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Different 181 181 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 138 Which OpenType Math fonts are available?
- 113 lstlisting line wrapping
- 109 Which OpenType Math fonts are available?
- 88 What research papers exist about TeX and friends?
- 82 Add an item in the table of contents
- 69 What are the incompatibilities of pdftex, xetex and luatex?
- 61 How to properly typeset a rolling r
- View more network posts →