All code posted by me on this site is released into the public domain unless otherwise stated.
If you like my answer and it was helpful, please consider [upvoting](//tex.stackexchange.com/privileges/vote-up) (by clicking on the arrows next to the score) and marking it as [accepted answer](//tex.meta.stackexchange.com/q/1852) (by clicking on the checkmark ✓).
Questions seeking debugging help (“**why isn't this code working?**”) must include the desired behavior, a *specific problem or error* and *the shortest code necessary* to reproduce it **in the question itself**. Questions without **a clear problem statement** are not useful to other readers. See [minimal working example (MWE)](//tex.meta.stackexchange.com/q/228).
Questions asking us to **recommend or find a package, font, tool, book or other off-site resource** are off-topic as they usually do not revolve around an abstract issue. Instead, [describe the problem](//tex.meta.stackexchange.com/q/228) and what has been done so far to solve it or, if applicable, ask on [Software Recommendations SX](https://softwarerecs.stackexchange.com/).
This is a questions and answers site, not a place to dump your work. You can take a look at [TeX Consulting and Production Services](https://www.tug.org/consultants.html) to find people who will do such things for you (for money of course).
You have been taken in by a common misconception. What is referred to on the internet as “LaTeX templates” are in reality **other people's documents** which are tailored to their *specific* needs. Therefore it is close to **impossible to perform any modifications** on these without breaking the entire thing. They are really only meant to exchange their content with yours. Any other adjustment is simply out of scope.
That's a very simple task. I recommend you read one of the many resources listed under [What are good learning resources for a LaTeX beginner?](https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/11) or if English is not your first language see [LaTeX Introductions in languages other than English](https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/84384).
- TeX - LaTeX 102.6k 102.6k 1515 gold badges224224 silver badges363363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Computational Science 465 465 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 266 266 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Different 181 181 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 Which OpenType Math fonts are available?
- 131 Which OpenType Math fonts are available?
- 125 lstlisting line wrapping
- 90 Add an item in the table of contents
- 90 What research papers exist about TeX and friends?
- 71 What are the incompatibilities of pdftex, xetex and luatex?
- 63 What is the difference between unicode-math and mathspec?
- View more network posts →