Humble LATEX user.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Show him how to fish, and he accosts you that he had better things to do than to let cords hang into the water.
(D. Kastrup on de.comp.text.tex)
Top network posts
- 216 What's the correct use of \author when multiple authors?
- 191 Large braces for specifying values of variables by condition
- 158 How to create alternating rows in a table?
- 149 Adding more than one author with different affiliation
- 120 Label equation with a symbol
- 113 Typeset an = with an ! above
- 111 Shift title and author text up?
- View more network posts →