Humble LATEX user.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Show him how to fish, and he accosts you that he had better things to do than to let cords hang into the water.
(D. Kastrup on de.comp.text.tex)
Member for 10 years, 8 months
13 profile views
Last seen Mar 2 '14 at 11:28
Top network posts
- 208 What's the correct use of \author when multiple authors?
- 182 Large braces for specifying values of variables by condition
- 155 How to create alternating rows in a table?
- 146 Adding more than one author with different affiliation
- 116 Label equation with a symbol
- 109 Typeset an = with an ! above
- 107 Shift title and author text up?
- View more network posts →