Humble LATEX user.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Show him how to fish, and he accosts you that he had better things to do than to let cords hang into the water.
(D. Kastrup on de.comp.text.tex)
Member for 9 years, 2 months
13 profile views
Last seen Mar 2 '14 at 11:28
Top network posts
- 185 What's the correct use of \author when multiple authors?
- 145 Large braces for specifying values of variables by condition
- 138 How to create alternating rows in a table?
- 128 Adding more than one author with different affiliation
- 90 Shift title and author text up?
- 89 Label equation with a symbol
- 84 Typeset an = with an ! above
- View more network posts →