grad student, computational quantum chemistry
Interests include chemistry, high performance computing, graphics, art, typesetting, programming (python, Java, C#, XAML)
Member for 9 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 '13 at 5:49
- Chemistry 10.2k 10.2k 11 gold badge4444 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Physics 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1k 1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Biology 906 906 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 What best combination of fonts for Serif, Sans, and Mono do you recommend?
- 38 Why is arsenous acid denoted H3AsO3?
- 33 Pauli exclusion principle and resonance
- 32 Use XeLaTeX in Texmaker instead of pdfLaTeX
- 30 Quantum entanglement faster than speed of light?
- 29 Molecular orbital diagrams in LaTeX?
- 28 What makes a radical 'free'?
- View more network posts →