Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Quantitative Finance 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 725 725 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Economics 219 219 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 201 201 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 Parameter "stratify" from method "train_test_split" (scikit Learn)
- 14 Which of the three options is the most valuable?
- 13 delta-hedging is failing
- 13 Why do we need to split market and default information into 2 separate filtrations?
- 12 How do we determine the "correct measure"?
- 12 Generalization bounds on SVM
- 11 Mark Joshi's book - quant interview questions
- View more network posts →