Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 32 Using algebraic geometry to understand class field theory
- 22 Why should an algebraic geometer care about singular / simplicial (co)homology?
- 21 Elementary proof that $|x|^p$ is convex.
- 19 Why stable $\infty$-categories?
- 16 What is the "dimension" of a locally ringed space?
- 14 False proof that every continuous function is holomorphic
- 13 Let $A$ and $x$ be $n \times n$ and $n \times 1$ matrices, all entries real and strictly positive. Assume that $A^2 x = x$. Show that $A x = x$.
- View more network posts →