Hi! I've studied cryptography at University of Aarhus in Denmark. I now like in Zurich, Switzerland. I mostly work with Python, but also like functional languages like Haskell a lot. I became involved in the Mercurial project in 2008. I work at Rackspace in Zurich since 2013.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 11 '13 at 9:44
- Stack Overflow 70k 70k 2323 gold badges162162 silver badges225225 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 883 883 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 739 739 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 544 544 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 403 Mercurial — revert back to old version and continue from there
- 238 What is the Difference Between Mercurial and Git?
- 206 How do you extract a column from a multi-dimensional array?
- 163 Python round up integer to next hundred
- 162 Mercurial (hg) commit only certain files
- 150 Forking from GitHub to Bitbucket
- 129 Named Branches vs Multiple Repositories
- View more network posts →