The old question roomba requirements are:
If the question is more than 365 days old, and ...
has a score of 0 or less, or a score of 1 and a deleted owner
has no answers
is not locked
has view count <= the age of the question in days times 1.5
has 1 or 0 comments
isn't on a meta site
... it will be automatically deleted.
We're discussing this idea of dropping this condition on meta.SE: Modify the 'has 1 or 0 comments' requirement for 'RemoveAbandonedQuestions' script and Examples of questions which would be roomba-ed if it weren't for the 'has 1 or 0 comments' requirement, which have important answers in the comments?.
The main concern is that there's valuable information in those comments. Marijn indicated that TeX.SE is full of answers in comments, citing Why do people answer in comments?. Of course, the people with the most informed opinions about this are here.
Question: If the 365-day roomba requirement 'has 1 or 0 comments' were dropped, would valuable contributions be lost?
With this Data Explorer query it seems dropping the "has 1 or 0 comments" condition would result in the deletion of 5271 questions. The first three examples from each year are:
- Pros and Cons XeTeX vs pdfLaTeX
- Disabling the colored box surrounding links in hyperref
- How do I give an equation a name instead of a number?
- Externalize eps figure with TikZ
- includegraphics - inserting png image leads to blank picture
- combining existing symbols
- Creating multiple PDF files from a single LaTeX file
- Directly embedded images
- how to define a newcommand with several optional arguments?
- What formatting should I use on 'd' when writing an integral?
- chapter heading section heading
- The gaps in a matrix brackets
- Accent Commands Interpreted as Internal Bibtex Commands
- Changing bibliography style does not change output
- How can I use natbib and make my reference list resemble apalike?
- How to load input file with given starting string but unknown end?
- Keeping track of book edits?
- Line spacing not working with \fontsize
- How to refresh citation drop-down list after adding an entry to the current bib
- xelatex.exe failed
- Compiling a tex file with Texmaker changes the "date modified" meta-information
- How to put this movie (.mp4) in my slide
- Equation alternative for text
- Compilation progress update for TikZ
- Bibliography is only printing keyword in ArsClassica
- Exam class - customising question numbers
- Two-column book with `mwbk` messes up Table of Contents