- Pros and Cons of each
\marginpar, sidenote, scrlayer-notecolumn and other maginalia packages (question I was thinking of answering)
Fundamental differences : PSTricks, TikZ/PGF and others
- Difference between ref, varioref and cleveref. Decision for a thesis
array, table, tabular, tabularx, longtable, supertabular, longtabu
- bibtex vs. biber and biblatex vs. natbib
- A big list of every keyval package
I feel like these are interesting questions. I am constantly like "Argh, I need a special table, now what was the difference between tabularx and and tabulary. Maybe I should be switching to a cool new table making option..."
I think these are best when they are written in Big-list form. With only one package/method per answer. Of which only the last is.
I don't trust my instincts though for big-list questions though. As they are forbidden on almost every other site.
My questions are:
- Are these good on-topic questions?
- Is it generally agrees that for this kind of question the big-list, one answer per package is the best format?
- Is it reasonable to reask some of the existing questions (listed above) as big-list questions?