Regarding these two questions:
- Different Font for different Languages (mixed in glossaries)
- Glossaries and \libertineGlyph and \makebox
I answered the second question which turned out to be a followup on the first question which hadn't been solved. My answer to the second question also answers the first, but they're not duplicates. There seem to be several possible options:
- Edit my answer on the second question, moving the bulk of it to answer the first question, leaving just the bit that directly answers the question. (Will this cause confusion, especially since the comments are directed towards the first part?)
- Move the entire answer (and comments) from the second question to the first and trim off the small part that answers the second question. (Needs a mod?)
- Answer the first question with a brief summary. (Future visitors wanting to know the details would need to go over to the original answer, which would be a nuisance.)
The first question is more likely to be of general use to future visitors, so I don't think it should be closed.
What's the best way to deal with this?