Are questions along the lines of the following one on topic here?
Have look at these 1-3 sample pages of my document.
<sample pages as images>
<maybe some TeX code>
1. Is this good typography?
2. Would you change something?
3. Do you also think that part xyz of this document looks bad? How could I improve it?
- Another possible place to ask this would be graphicdesign.SE or the typography.BETA. However, those can only tell you what is bad about your TeX genereted document, but not how to fix it.
- This question is too specific, nobody else would benefit from this question and your bad typography
- It is not listed in the official "On Topic", hence close the question because it is off-topic
- Especially 1) and 2) are too broad, hence close the question
- Good typography is totally opinion-based and subjective, hence close the question
- If you have no idea what you are doing, you should not mess around with all those beautiful classes and templates
What do you think about this?