I know that the post will very likely be deleted. I try it anyway:
I just finished my (German) PHD project and I wanted to thank the community here for all the help and inspiration.
The thesis can be viewed here:
The final presentation containing a animation (
animate package, see slide 10) can be found here:
Here are some of the questions that helped me to achieve this:
- Beamer Block: White Space When Using Math
- First steps with LuaLaTeX and ttf fonts
- Beamer: Strange behavior when changing background color
- What causes this beamer block to be slightly offset to the right?
- Beamer: Using sans serif numbers in math mode together with LuaLaTeX and the fontspec package
- pgf/tikz: Making the filling / gap between double border lines transparent
- Beamer: Imitating a beamer block - problem with the width
- Beamer/TikZ/PGF: Applying a key only for one slide (similar to uncover or only)
- TikZ: transparency causes problems with the color black (opacity, transparency, color model, Adobe Reader)
- pgfplots, toks, position of pin edge