There are some highly opinion-based questions in the system which are accepted by the community (has positive votes), but won't have any real answers. I see a contradiction among disciples.
An example for this: Equation connected by lines
This is an opinion-based but OK question. BUT it will remain unanswered forever which should not be a real use-case for a Q&A site. Am I right about that?
What is the policy about questions like this?
- they are just fine this way
- flag them as opinion-based? (doesn't seem like a good idea)
- should they be in a chatroom/forum instead of Q&A?
- should they have a discussion deadline?
- should it be migrated to meta/discussion after some time?