I want to write TikZ but with a slanted k. Is there a mark down to do so?

You might have known that typing Ti*k*Z does NOT produce the expected result.


In Q and A posts you can use HTML for this: Ti<i>k</i>Z: TikZ.
But it's not really worth the effort IMHO and will not work for comment and chat messages.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .