At the moment, at least the following tags exist in the spacing/alignment area:
- spacing (137 questions) -- according to its wiki entry, "[t]his tag marks questions dealing with both horizontal and vertical white space. This might be space between letters or words, or space between lines or paragraphs";
- line-spacing (22 questions);
- setspace (for the
setspacepackage -- 7 questions);
- vertical-alignment (80 questions);
- horizontal-alignment (42 questions);
- alignment (30 questions);
- vspace (12 questions);
- centering (23 questions);
- raggedleft (3 questions);
- flushright (2 questions).
- Questions tagged with alignment should be manually assigned to horizontal-alignment, vertical-alignment or the more general spacing tag;
- Questions tagged with vspace should be manually assigned to vertical-alignment or spacing;
- centering, raggedleft and flushright should be made synonyms of horizontal-alignment, and the existing questions should be merged. The (so-far) non existing tags raggedright, flushleft and justifying (a
ragged2eenvironment) should also be made synonyms of horizontal-alignment.
- The (so-far) non existing tags raggedbottom and flushbottom should be made synonyms of vertical-alignment.
EDIT: As a week has passed and my proposal has gained some upvotes and no downvotes, I ask a moderator to create synonyms and merge existing tags according to points 3 and 4 of my proposal. (Questions tagged with alignment or vspace will be retagged manually, including the modification proposed by Seamus.)